ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAMME ADMISSION FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into BOWEN UNIVERSITY residential programmes in Cambridge Advanced Level and/or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (JUPEBE) for 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O'Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or approved equivalents in subjects relevant to their intended degree programmes. However,an applicant who is deficient in Mathematics and English Languge may be permitted to take the affected O/L Subjects concurrently with his/her(3)A'Level subjects for JUPEB programme only. concurrently with his/her three (3) A/L subjects for JUPEBE programme only.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
At the end of either of the Programmes, students interested in admission into Bowen Universities will need to apply formally to the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) by completing the Direct Entry Application Forms, on which must be indicated the Universities and degree programmes of their choice. Final admission into a particular University for a particular programme will, of course, depend on the student's level of performance in the Cambridge,JUPEB and JUPEB Examinations, and through Bowen Application form(for admission to Bowen only.
SUBJECTS AVAILABLE AT CAMBRIDGE and JUPEB 'A' Level EXAMINATIONS
Three combinable subjects from Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, Government, History, Literature-In-English, Mathematics, Physics and Sociology are available.
Advantages of all programmes
- Qualified,season and experienced tutors are available:
- The University maintain high standards of discipline in moulding the character of its students
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Conducive and excellent Halls of Residence for all students
- All programmes in the University are fully residential
- Being a faith-based institution.its chaplaincy facilitates spirituals growth and development of students
- Cordial relationship between parents and management of the University
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicant are required to visit the University website at http://www.bowenuniversity-edu.org for the following:
- Click on Advance level(Cambridge Advance Level)
- Complete the Application form Online
- Download and print the completed Application form or
- After clicking on the portal,download the form,fill by hand and submit with Bank Draft.
- Payment for Application FormSubmit the completed form at the University with non-refundable sum ₦6,000.00 in Bnak Draft payable to Bowen university Iwo,Osun state,on the date of screening Exercise.
- For further enquiriesApplicants are required to visit Bowen University Website @ www.bowenuniversity-edu.org
All applications must be completed and submitted on/before Friday, 20th August, 2016.
All candidates who submit their e-application shall be required to participate in a Screening Exercise scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 20th August, 2016
Venue: Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Photocopies of O'Level result(s)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Photocopies of Bowen University pin receipt for A'Level Application form
- Print-out of acknowledgement card from the University website
Dr. K.A. Ogunleye